We’re Looking For An Administrator
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join the Expert Wealth family!
You will be working for an Independently owned Wealth Management Company working as part of a small team to provide administrative support to the Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) who are responsible for looking after our clients.
As Administrator you will be providing high quality administrative support within a team and ensuring complete and accurate records are maintained. We are a company who pride ourselves on providing the most exceptional levels of service to their clients.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by phone, email and in person
- Responsible for client meeting preparation and overseeing the internal diary system
- Obtain illustrations, information and valuations from product providers as requested within the agreed timeframe
- Ensure back office systems are kept up to date with correct policy and client information
- Chase track and liaise with providers regarding new business submitted and keep accurate records of progress
- Work collaboratively with external Paraplanners and colleagues to ensure work in progress is completed in a timely fashion, so that clients always receive a high standard of advice and care from the company
- Maintaining client portfolios
- Maintaining activity and tasks within Intelligent Office
- Handling Post/Scanning/Filing
We are looking for candidates preferably with experience working in financial services, or with an interest in a career in the financial services profession.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Education to a minimum of A Level or relevant experience considered
- Intermediate level of I.T literacy – Microsoft Office
- Experience with Intelligent Office would be useful but full training will be provided
- Numerate – able and comfortable working with numbers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A warm and professional telephone manner
- High level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
This is a family orientated business with an excellent working environment and culture.
We are offering the following to the successful candidate:
- Salary £20-22k dependent on experience plus discretionary incentive bonus
- The opportunity to take examinations and progress within the company.
- The potential for flexible working
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) in addition the company is closed between Christmas Eve and New Year and these days are awarded as additional days holiday
- A full pension package
If you are interested in joining the EWM Team, please submit a current C.V along with a cover letter in support of your application to:
NO AGENCIES -Thank youThis article is distributed for educational purposes and should not be considered investment advice or an offer of any product for sale. This article contains the opinions of the author but not necessarily the Firm and does not represent a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. Past performance is not indicative of future results and no representation is made that the stated results will be replicated.