Let’s be frank, because there really is no hiding from it.
When we get to retirement we face one of two possible outcomes; either we outlive our money, or our money outlives us.
The first outcome is highly undesirable; the second allows us to live comfortably, with dignity and independence, however we define those things.
Without a clear, compelling and pound specific financial plan, there is a significant risk that you will outlive your money.
To benefit most from our service you will want the second outcome. You will be:
- Planning to retire or sell your business in the next ten years
- About to retire and unsure about the options
- Already retired and wish to ensure you have sufficient income and financial resources for your lifetime, whilst being able to leave a meaningful legacy for your children and grandchildren
We will help you establish and quantify your goals, craft a plan for you to achieve those goals and create a portfolio with the optimal historical probability of carrying the plan through to completion.
Many of our clients are, or were, professional people, business owners, or senior executives, as well as their parents and children. You will most likely have liquid assets or pension funds more than £250,000 or, if you are still working, have earnings over £75,000 p.a. and are saving at least £10,000 p.a.
You will want to work in partnership with a professional financial planner who
- asks great questions and listens to your answers
- is focused on what is really important
- is impartial, transparent and objective
We hope we can earn the right to work with you as your trusted adviser for many years to come.See our approach to advice