Join The Expert Wealth Family As A Paraplanner
You will be working for an Independent Financial Adviser who hold corporate Chartered Financial Planner and CISI Accredited Firm status, as part of a small team looking after the financial planning needs of around 200 client families.
As Paraplanner you will be providing high quality support and ensuring complete and accurate records are maintained. We are a company who pride ourselves on providing the most exceptional levels of service to clients. This is a great opportunity for a highly competent and qualified paraplanner with exceptional technical and inter-personal skills to become an integral part of the team whilst growing their role and playing an important role in our future plans.
- Minimum Diploma Level qualified, preferably Advanced Diploma
- 2 years minimum Paraplanning experience
- Strong knowledge of all investment, life and pension products, legislation and compliance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent administrative, research, report writing and communication skills
- Supporting the Advisers and Client Relationship Managers
- Completing suitability reports
- Analysis of client’s circumstances and requirements, development of cash flow models using Voyant and Timeline Tech, accurate recording of client data
- Participating in the Investment Committee and working with external third parties for delivery of our investment strategies and due diligence processes
- Research, analysis and compiling documentation for Advisers and compliance
- Assisting in client meetings
- Maintain the workflow alongside the Team to provide a timely and accurate service to clients and advisers
- Maintaining and developing our back office systems (Intelligent Office), managing workflows and assisting in the processing of business
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by phone, email and in person
This is a family orientated business with an excellent working environment and culture.
We are offering the following to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary plus discretionary incentive bonus
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) in addition the company is closed between Christmas Eve and New Year and these days are awarded as additional days holiday
- A full pension package
Please contact you’d like to know more.This article is distributed for educational purposes and should not be considered investment advice or an offer of any product for sale. This article contains the opinions of the author but not necessarily the Firm and does not represent a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. Past performance is not indicative of future results and no representation is made that the stated results will be replicated.